Thanks for joining us on April 28 for a day of fun and festivities celebrating the Energies of the One Yoga community!
Congratulations to our Kundalini Raffle Winners: Molly McLain, Nicole Braegelmann, Viki Adducci and Dom Colasanti!
- Open House! It’s your chance to purchase a few raffle tickets (or some more!). All of the proceeds support One Yoga’s work in the community, partnering with organizations to offer yoga to people who can’t possibly pay. Swing by. And Buy.
- Have some snacks from Caitlin’s Healthy Homemade and Chai from Namaste Café. Yum.
- Take a look at the new art exhibit showing works by One Yoga students (14 artists as of today).
- Add your creativity to the community-created painting titled Kundalini. No one knows what this will end up looking like, but it will be full of energy. Everyone who stops by Saturday can add to it. Wheeee.
6 – 7 PM
Free Laughter Yoga Class with Shira. Laugh yourself to good health and happiness! Don’t miss this special free class. Pre-registration is recommended. A free-will offering will be requested, with funds supporting One Yoga’s outreach work.
- The party begins with live music from Wild Moon Bhaktas.
- At 8:15 we will draw the several winners in our Kundalini Raffle (See the prizes!)
- At about 8:30, we begin Drumming & Dancing, a wild and fun culmination of this celebration of the energies in our One Yoga community.