One Yoga creates well-being and healing by providing yoga to individuals and populations who lack access to, cannot afford, or have been historically under-served by the yoga community.
Please consider donating to One Yoga to help us support our mission. Visit GiveMN to help us get more people moving and breathing! Thank you.
THE FOUR DESIRES
February 5th-8th, 2015
According to the yoga tradition, our lives are the product of our deepest driving desires. Yoga
identifies four universal desires: Meaning, Prosperity, Joy, and Freedom. These are known as the purusharthas – the means of the soul. These fundamental longings compel all human thought, action and behavior. In our modern world of instant gratification, we tend to misdirect the power of these desires -seeking fleeting pleasures- rather investing in the life's work of Self-Realization.
In this immersion, Ben Vincent will guide you through a profound and transformative introspective process using yoga postures, breathing and meditation practices, self-reflection, and journaling to:
• Rediscover how each of the four desires manifest uniquely in your life
• Recognize self-limiting patterns which keep you from fulfilling your potential
• Learn to use these "obstacles" as a means to self-transformation
• Create a vow of tangible action toward the realization of our calling
• Learn techniques and practices for personal empowerment and self-mastery
• Explore the power of right desire to transform your life and the world.
Please click the link above for more information and to register! Space is limited.
Winter Teacher Training begins February 10th, 2015!
An incredible opportunity to deepen your yoga practice and delve into philosophy, anatomy, alignment, and personal transformation.
One Yoga is a proud sponsor of the Minneapolis Yoga Conference! The brain child of our own Amy Patee and Jessa Walters, the MYC will bring the best modern yoga right to Minneapolis, from April 24th the 26th, 2015. When you use the code ONEYOGA, you'll enjoy a 10% discount when you register. See you there!