Cancelled: Essentials of Yogic Meditation: Satsang Series
Updated: Nov 1
10/31 UPDATE: This workshop series has been cancelled.
For thousands of years, meditation (dhyana) has been at the heart of the yoga tradition. Dhyana is a time-tested path for healing and awakening that allows us to:
- Cultivate a lucid and tranquil heart-mind
- Create lives of freedom and fulfillment through channeling awareness and energy
- See clearly, transform, and find freedom from suffering
As a sacred art and science, yogic meditation utilizes the body, energy, mind, and heart to awaken to the greater potentials and purpose of human life.
- Nov 1: Meditation in the yoga tradition: The eight limbs of Classical (Raja) Yoga, foundations of meditative posture (asana), breath, and awareness
- Nov 15: Sakshi: Cultivating and connecting to witness awareness for equanimity, non-reactivity, and right relationship to mind and emotion
- Nov 29: Kriya: Tantric meditation practices for awakening and channeling prana through feeling, visualization, breathwork and sound
- Dec 13: Mantra: The use of sacred sound to protect the mind, cultivate shakti (sacred power), and transcend limitations
SPECIAL NOTE: This is an in-person workshop taking place at the Riversway Meditation Space in Ivy Building Suite 201, just down the hall from the One Yoga studio.
This workshop is priced on a sliding scale. Choose an amount that feels right for you.
Essentials of Yogic Meditation: Satsang Series
Led by Ben Vincent
Wednesdays: Nov 1, Nov 15, Nov 29, Dec 13